It’s just after 4am on my 14th day of mandatory hotel quarantine in Sydney. In just under 12 hours I am free.
I have a very clear intention to be at my Abundance Retreat at the Hunter Valley for my clients later this month and it was a step that I had to take to get me there.
Why am I awake? Well I am so sad for Melbourne and the continued enforced lock downs and whilst have my opinions about the whole situation that will not serve you here.
What I am being guided to write about is Resilience and it is my intention that this will help any of you reading this going through a challenging time.
When the door of this hotel room shut behind me 14 days ago I burst into tears. I thought, “how can I be in this room on my own for 14 days?” No fresh air, no outdoors and most of all, no freedom. It was daunting. I managed to calm myself through meditation and went to bed.
I reached out to one of my dear colleagues and friends to help me, and I set a very clear intention “I choose the end result of being at my highest purpose whilst in quarantine”
He led me on a meditation and as he did so I felt the immense gratitude and the realisation that for the next 14 days I had everything I needed. I felt gratitude that I was in a lovely new hotel, it was clean, I had a comfortable bed, I was being fed three times a day, I could order anything I wanted through food delivery, I had fast internet which meant connection, I was able to keep doing my work which is my greatest joy, I had live stream yoga classes, I had live stream meditations, I had FaceTime with my husband and my friends and the hotel even gave us free access to movies.
I had everything I needed and from that point I knew I would be ok.
From my tune-in I received 10 actions, very clearly guided, to take to keep my resilience. They were:
- Practice yoga each day (some days I practiced twice).
- Meditate often (this I did 3 to 4 times a day).
- Call in the support of my angels, guides and the universe often and as needed (this helped greatly handing over to a power greater than self).
- No forcing or fussing to fill the diary to be occupied. The days will unfold.
- Let go of the media, Google trending, social media (I wasn’t perfect at this but I did minimise it).
- Be present to what you would love to do next.
- Tune in on my retreat and actions to take (this has been massive and I have had some mystical experiences in doing so).
- Tune in on actions to take.
- Journal about the experience (I am writing a short story about my full experience).
- Practice the Superconscious recode process on myself as required.
Stay tuned for my full story on the quarantine experience where I will share my learnings and discoveries.
I have decided to offer another free workshop this coming Saturday 12th September from 11am till 1pm via Zoom. I will first lead you on a beautiful meditation, this I will help you get the most from your current situation whatever that might be, help you get the inspired actions to take through this time, and I will take you through the powerful recode process to let go some of the pain and resistance that might be showing up for you.
Now I back to bed I go.
Sending you so much love & light